Take the hassle out of renting your property with professional Edmonton property management services and start reaping the benefits of a steady stream of rental income. Remax Rental Advisors will take of all aspects of your property rental. Our property management services include:
- Providing a thorough market assessment for potential rental income.
- Taking pictures of your house, condo or apartment for rent and advertise your property on 6 different websites including www.rentaladvisors.ca.
- Accepting and screening all applicants with a credit check, ensuring the applicant is employed and checking current and past landlord references.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants and providing you with updates on tenant placement status.
- Drafting the rental agreement ensuring it's compliant to Landlord and Tenant Laws in Alberta and signing it on your behalf with the qualified tenant.
- Handling move-in inspection and collecting the security deposit.
- Collecting rent on a monthly basis and directly depositing your rental money to your bank account each month.
- Handling all repairs and maintenance issues during the tenancy period. Your tenants will be provided with an emergency paging line for after-hours maintenance issues.
- In cases where necessary, handling and carrying out all eviction procedures.
- Performing up to 2 inspections during the tenancy period on owner request.
- Doing a move-out inspection and the returning of security deposits after deductions of damages.
At the end of each month you will receive a detailed statement outlining all of the property management services you received that month. This will include billing information and the rental balance that will be deposited directly into your bank account.
Rental Advisors will take the headache out of property management for you at a cost-effective price. You are a valued client and we want to make renting your Edmonton property a positive and lucrative experience. To learn more, or to hire our property management services, Free Property Evaluation: 1-(844) 326-5666